Dental Works - Overpayment For Services
I was charged over $200 because the office didn't know what CIGNA would cover.OK!
But a week later I received the statement from CIGNA and it said I only owed $93.00. I called dental works and was told it was in processing and they would refund the difference when CIGNA sent the statement. Two weeks later, I called..still in processing..I called CIGNA thaey said "B..S.." the statement was out a week ago. After not hearing for 3 more weeks, I called local office and again "it was in processing at CIGNA".
I filed a dispute with Capital One and they put the money back in my acct in one day and would write Dental Works for me.
I still have not heard a word from Dental Works and it's now 3 months.review #480055
You may also like
- "LAKE COUNTY, Fla. — A Lake County woman claims a major dental chain wanted to collect a few thousand dollars for some treatments she didn't need. Action 9's Todd Ulrich..."
- "had 12 teeth pulled with only shots put in mouth to num , was told i was hving surgery, this ws so painful i stil have nitemares about it, then..."
- "So far the dentures seem to be of OKAY quality (practically free so I wan't expecting Grade A quality) but good luck trying to talk to an actual human being..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "I arived at Middletown, Ct. Meinike at 8 am on a MOnday morning. The exhaust pipe on my car was cracked. Given an estimate of 1 hour labor,..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."
- "I have had horrible service from these people. Still don't have my order and they have t responded to emails. Here is their business information for anyone wishing to contact..."