Dental Works - Overpayment For Services
I was charged over $200 because the office didn't know what CIGNA would cover.OK!
But a week later I received the statement from CIGNA and it said I only owed $93.00. I called dental works and was told it was in processing and they would refund the difference when CIGNA sent the statement. Two weeks later, I called..still in processing..I called CIGNA thaey said "B..S.." the statement was out a week ago. After not hearing for 3 more weeks, I called local office and again "it was in processing at CIGNA".
I filed a dispute with Capital One and they put the money back in my acct in one day and would write Dental Works for me.
I still have not heard a word from Dental Works and it's now 3 months.123aaecf review #480055
You may also like
- "After sizing me up as a viable mark---- he shucked me He left me in the lurch--- HE USED ME---I feel--USED AND DISCARDED--like a tampon! Dr. Dr. Zietz Family Dentistry and Orthodontics..."
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I called Ace Hardware about the following post on YELP.com it is a fake. According to the manager , no one by that name ever worked there. I..."
- "My friend needed teeth as he had only 7 in his mouth. Aspen Dental approved the credit for me and the rate at paying it back is out of controll...."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."
- "This company is a joke. They took weeks to send my order of a blue and grey car seat canopy and when it finally arrived it was missing threads, sewen..."
- "In 2014, I needed to order a custom art deco rug, size 20 x 12 feet. My interior designer Paul, suggested Manolo Cuellar of Couture Rugs (www.couturerugs.com) in Manhattan...."
- "When our son started acting out at 12 and 13 years old, we sent him to a wilderness program for 60 days. Despite him doing some good work on himself..."