Dental Works - Overpayment For Services
I was charged over $200 because the office didn't know what CIGNA would cover.OK!
But a week later I received the statement from CIGNA and it said I only owed $93.00. I called dental works and was told it was in processing and they would refund the difference when CIGNA sent the statement. Two weeks later, I called..still in processing..I called CIGNA thaey said "B..S.." the statement was out a week ago. After not hearing for 3 more weeks, I called local office and again "it was in processing at CIGNA".
I filed a dispute with Capital One and they put the money back in my acct in one day and would write Dental Works for me.
I still have not heard a word from Dental Works and it's now 3 months.106586ed review #480055
You may also like
- "Overcharges, bait and switch and much more. Installed a dental bridge that cost over $3,000 and it fell apart 21 months later. They will not refund the money even..."
- "Crystal Dental& Medical equipment supply co.,ltd have different kind of dental products like Dental chair,high speed handpiece,low speed handpiece,contra angle,straight handpiece,air motor,fiber optic handpiece,light cure,diamond burs,air compressor,dentist stool,micro motor,portable dental..."
- "Manny Huerta Payán Dr. Edgar Guerrero Loaeza Dr. Samuel Tacher Levy John Brochis these are the people i delt with in mexico at stetic implant & dental centers . manny is unethical..."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- "Creepy Hollows is corrupt as ***, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay, BEWARE because they will come after you. They don't want you stealing their..."
- "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...."