Dental Works - Overpayment For Services
I was charged over $200 because the office didn't know what CIGNA would cover.OK!
But a week later I received the statement from CIGNA and it said I only owed $93.00. I called dental works and was told it was in processing and they would refund the difference when CIGNA sent the statement. Two weeks later, I called..still in processing..I called CIGNA thaey said "B..S.." the statement was out a week ago. After not hearing for 3 more weeks, I called local office and again "it was in processing at CIGNA".
I filed a dispute with Capital One and they put the money back in my acct in one day and would write Dental Works for me.
I still have not heard a word from Dental Works and it's now 3 months.review #480055
You may also like
- " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..."
- "I had to get a set of dentures I WENT TO SEXTON DENTAL of Florence,I had a wonderful experience there.The staff was very nice so helpful to me and went..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "I received, unrequested, regarding this product and eventually decided I would have it. I was told to download it via a supplied link with a code. That all went fine...."
- "Just found a roach in my sweet tea from McDonalds in Brusly, LA..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."